The partner and client relationships that fuel our success
ECM partners with world-class companies including Trane on an as-needed basis to augment delivery of our high-quality energy solutions.
Trane – ECM and Trane work together to provide complete energy analysis and solutions that are both technically and financially efficient. Our analysis typically includes an assessment of complicated utility rate structures, energy modeling software (when appropriate), a listing of available government subsidies, and key financial metrics such as NPV, IRR and sensitivity analysis. This analysis results in more accurate systemic assessments of client needs and a higher probability of attaining significant energy savings.
Trane is a business of Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) and a fortune 500 company that creates innovative, comfortable, efficient and high performance buildings engineered through a combined analysis of financial, operating and energy data. Trane buildings meet specific standards for energy and water use, system reliability and uptime, environmental compliance, occupant comfort and safety and other critical success factors.
Clients – ECM delivers customized energy solutions to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies, government entities and other institutions across the United States.
Our client relationships are our most important asset. ECM has a proven track record of delivering savings for clients each year, regularly exceeding millions of dollars on an annualized basis for our larger clients. We pride ourselves in exceeding expectations and currently enjoy a high customer satisfaction rate and nearly 100% client retention since our inception.
Please note that confidentiality agreements preclude us from naming specific companies on our website. Examples of our current diverse client base include:
• A leading global provider of financial services actively managing one of the most significant energy trading operations in the United States.
• A privately-owned international real estate firm successfully operating for more than 50 years in more than 100 cities around the world.
• A global media and entertainment company with interactive, filmed entertainment, television networks and publishing business units.
• An integrated health care system with community & specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health care centers, home care and other related services. This system alone employs over 60,000 health care professionals.
• A leading owner, developer, operator and manager of data centers.
• A manufacturer and leading provider of high performance analog semiconductor solutions. The company designs and manufactures standard and custom devices, integrated circuits, components, modules and sub-systems for customers demanding high performance, quality and reliability.
Detailed references provided upon request.